Getting qualified for a loan is the first step to homeownership. When looking at property, knowing what is comfortable for you in a monthly payment and knowing that you qualify will take some of the stress out of the transaction. Getting qualified can be a very stressful situation for a buyer. Agio Real Estate, Inc. will be there helping you through the process every step of the way.
A list of the following items are needed and required before you can get qualified. Based on your individual situation, additional items may be needed. If you are working with a lender and you have not been asked for these items then you are not really qualified. Some of the information given may create some additional questions and/or paperwork. This is a normal part of the process.
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- 2 Months of Your Most Current Bank Statements (and each month until closing)
- 2 Current Paycheck Stubs (and each paycheck stub until closing)
- Past 2 Year Current W-2's (if applicable)
- Past 2 Year Current 1099's (if applicable)
- Complete Copy of Your Tax Returns for the Past 2 Years
- Bankruptcy Papers and Discharge (if applicable)
- Divorce/Legal Separation Papers (if applicable)
- DD214 (for Veterans)
- Certificate of Eligibility (for Veterans)
- Pension Letter (if applicable)
- Social Security Award Letter (if applicable)
Call Agio Real Estate, Inc. for an appointment and get qualified today!